作业帮 > 英语 > 作业

英语翻译Without the mountain-climbing that we both enjoyed,we co

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:百度作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/06/13 19:41:56
英语翻译
Without the mountain-climbing that we both enjoyed,we couldn’t have enough time to spend together because my father was very busy.I really got a lot from mountain-climbing.It gave me time to talk with my father and to be in deep thought as well as develop my patience .Once we climbed a very high mountain.It was so challenging for me because I was only ten years old.During the first few hours of climbing,I enjoyed the flowers,trees,and the birds’ singing,but as time passed,I got a pain in both of my legs.I wanted to quit climbing.In fact,I hated it at that moment,but my father said to me,“You can always see a beautiful sky at the top of the mountain,but you can’t see it before you reach the top.Only there at the top,can you see all of the nice things,just like in life.”At that time,I was too young to understand his words.But later after that,I got new hope and confidence.I found myself standing at the top of the sky,which was as clear as crystal
英语翻译Without the mountain-climbing that we both enjoyed,we co
Without the mountainclimbing that we both enjoyed,we couldn’t have enough time to spend together because my father was very busy.
如果我和父亲两个没有享受爬山的经历的话,我们几乎没有多少相处的时间!因为我的父亲工作繁忙.
I really got a lot from mountain Climbing.
登山这项运动让我受益非浅.
It gave me time to talk with my father and to be in deep thought as well as develop my patience
这给了我和父亲交流的时间,也给了我人生深深的思考,同时也锻炼了我的耐心.
Once we climbed a very high mountain.
有一次我们一起爬一座很高的山
It was so challenging for me because I was only ten years old.
这对于年仅十岁的我来说的确是个很大的挑战!
During the first few hours of climbing,
在开始的爬山的头几个小时里,
I enjoyed the flowers, trees, and the birds’ singing,
我欣赏着花草树木,倾听着鸟儿的歌唱,沉浸这一片美景中
but as time passed, I got a pain in both of my legs.
随着时间的推移.我感觉到两条腿十分酸痛
I wanted to quit climbing. In fact, I hated it at that moment,
我想放弃了,实际上那个时刻我心里对爬山厌恶极了
but my father said to me,
但爸爸对我说:
“You can always see a beautiful sky at the top of the mountain, but you can‘t see it before you reach the top.Only there at the top, you can see all of the nice things, just like in life.”
在山顶你可以看到美丽的天空,但在你到达山顶前你是无法欣赏到这一美景的.只有到达山顶,在那儿,你才能欣赏所有美好的景物.生活也是如此!
At that time, I was too young to understand his words.
在那时,以我的年纪还不足以理解父亲所说的话.
But later after that, I got new hope and confidence.
但自那以后,我有了新的希望和信心
I found myself standing at the top of the sky, which was as clear as crystal
我发现我自己正站在像水晶一样湛蓝的天空的顶端.