作业帮 > 综合 > 作业

暮光之城的经典台词中英互译的

来源:学生作业帮 编辑:百度作业网作业帮 分类:综合作业 时间:2024/04/29 22:08:31
暮光之城的经典台词中英互译的
暮光之城的经典台词中英互译的
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释.”
  Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories."
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测.”
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite."
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性导致变异的蜘蛛侠和克力普敦超人.”
  Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff,right?What if I'm not the hero?What if I'm...the bad guy?"
  爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
  Edward:"My family,we're different from others of our kind.We only hunt animals.We have learned how to control our thirst.But it's you,your scent,it's like a drug to me.You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
  爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同.我们只捕猎动物.我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望.但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因.”
  Edward:And you’re worried,not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires,but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you,correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
  Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
  伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了.”
  Edward:Good.
  爱德华:“是吗.”
  Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you.I'm only afraid of losing you."
  伊莎贝拉:“我不是害怕你.我只是害怕失去你.”
  Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring."
  伊莎贝拉:“你知道,大家都在看我们.”
  Edward Cullen:"Not that guy.No he just looked.Breaking all the rules now anyways.Since I‘m going to hell."
  爱德华:“那个人不是,他只是看看.现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的.”
  Edward Cullen:"That's what you dream about?Being a monster?"
  爱德华:“那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?”
  Isabella Swan:"I dream about being with you forever."
  贝拉:“我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起.”
  Edward:" Forever?"
  爱德华:“永远?”
  Edward:"Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
  爱德华:“和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?”
  Bella:"If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
  贝拉:“最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧.”
  Edward:" Bella,you are my life now."
  爱德华:“贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了.”
  Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
  爱德华:“我再也没有能力离开你半步了.”
  Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are.You're impossibly fast.And strong.Your skin is pale white,and ice cold.Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun."
  贝拉:我知道你是什么了.你的速度飞快,而且强而有力.你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷.你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的.你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下.
  Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud.Say it."
  爱德华:“大声的说出来.说啊!”
  Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire."
  伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼.”
  Isbella:" How old are you?"
  伊莎贝拉:你几岁?
  Edward:" Seventeen."
  爱德华:“17岁.”
  Isbella:"How long have you been seventeen?"
  伊莎贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  Edward:" A while."
  爱德华:有一阵子了.